Even if you are not an avid fisherman but you like nature, Balta Paradisul Pescarilor is the perfect place for you! You have at your disposal a wonderful area where you can detach yourself from all your daily worries.
Regulation and measures to prevent the infection of fishermen and pond staff with the new coronavirus
1. Fishing on Balta Paradisul Pescarilor is a Catch & Release type sport (ATTENTION: no fish is taken home). Each fishing stand (fishing spot) is numbered and positioned at a distance of 20 meters from each other.
– The fee is 30 lei/12 hours/person.
– Night fishing is prohibited.
– 4 fishing tools/person with a maximum of 2 hooks.
– Reception mattress (if you don’t have one, you can ask one of the complex’s employees to lend you one for the duration of fishing).
– You are not allowed to use jewelry or any other means of keeping the fish in the water.
– The caught fish will be immediately released into the water without being harmed.
3. Fishermen’s children are exempt from paying the tax, they are allowed to fish with their parents within the limits of the tools allowed by the regulation.
4. No open fire is allowed on the grass.
Barbecue can be done in an organized manner respecting the rules in force, in the specially arranged area where we provide you with the necessary things: Gazebo, Grill, Trash can, Table and benches.
THANK YOU AND WE WISH YOU A LONG LONG TERM !!!
Schedule: daily, between 06:00 and 19:00.